Minggu, 29 Januari 2017

Check Price
Take for me to see Elchim 3900 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black and Silver From Elchim Review
Are YOU looking for best Elchim 3900 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black and Silver From Elchim - Yes you come to the right sites here. Please click here to buy

Get B007RNYA36 Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #18838 in Prestige Beauty Color: Black and Silver Brand: Elchim Model: 249790008 Published on: 2013-04-09 Released on: 2015-03-09 Ingredients: THE MOST POWERFUL of its cathegory: (2200-2400W effective): reduces drying time more than 30% and closes the hair cuticles. More air, more strength (pressure), ideal for all hair types, for a perfect hairstyling even at low speed. THE MOST SILENT of its category, the lightest of its category, perfectly balanced. Protection system from EMF. A PARTNER FOR YOUR HAIR: Ionic ceramic system, moisturizes and enlightens the air eliminating electrostatic charges. TOP QUALITY hair dryer with the best design for your salon and innovative ergonomics Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 3.50" h x 8.50" w x 7.13" l, Features Compact size: small but very powerful Handcrafted mirror-like finishing Two concentrators included for different hairstyles Ideal for all hair types for hairstyles that lasts longer Innovative ergonomics: the weight is distributed over the forearm, avoiding carpal tunnel syndrome and strain the wrist Reduces drying time more than 30% and closes the hair cuticles Ideal for all hair types, for a perfect hairstyling even at low speed The most silent of its category, the lightest of its category
Elchim 3900 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer,  Black and Silver>


How Get Elchim 3900 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black and Silver From Elchim Now!

Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 92 of 98 people found the following review helpful. Amazing dryer By Diesel I was skeptical because I've never found much difference in a hairdryer. I had a Chi previously and wasn't impressed with it (after what it cost), and it only lasted a year, so I gave up and my most recent dryer was a drugstore brand. I decided to once again try a higher end dryer and searched online. The Elchim by far had the best overall reviews so I bought it sight unseen. AMAZING DRYER. The force is very strong (2400w vs the standard 1875w) but it's directed, so your hair doesn't blow all over the place. Definitely use the channeling attachment. I dried my hair from almost soaking wet and it took very little time, more importantly my hair was silky smooth when done. Usually I dry and end up with frizzies, then straighten like crazy and still don't get this result. I have a lot of damage from an overprocessed highlighting 8 months ago, and you can't tell with this dryer. I am amazed because I had no flyaways. It was soft and bouncy when done, like a salon style. I've been changing shampoos, conditioners, treatments, straighteners, round brushes, etc., wondering how stylists get your hair so perfect and never realized my problem was the dryer. Definitely worth the money!UPDATE - 8/1/14 - Still love this dryer. My hair now takes no time to straighten and style. Sounds silly but I enjoy doing my hair, and I used to hate it. I did see some concerns that it isn't as hot as other dryers and that's not correct. If you touch the condenser/channeling attachment after use it is VERY hot. I think because the air moves so fast from the dryer that blowing it on your hand feels cooler (it's moving so fast it probably cools down quicker). But drying takes no time. 20 of 21 people found the following review helpful. 1st timer By Ally Background:I've never really blowed dry my hair before the "traditional" way. I have used the conair Infiniti, because I thought that was easier to use. I've owned it for over 4 years, and I've used it >10 times. I'm not a fan of it, because it's quite heavy and my arms get sore, especially when working with the hair on the back of my head. I've used my straighter religiously FORVER, but I loved how my hair looked when my hairdresser blowed it at the salon, so I decided it was time to invest on my first blow drier.I was a little skeptical, because of the price and mixed reviews -- honestly I didn't find any other brand seen any better & I researched before deciding to spend this amount on a blow drier. I contacted Elchim directly and I was told Amazon is a direct retailer and it comes with a lifetime warranty. I decided to just go for it and buy it.The blow drier:OH MY, OH MY, OH MY! Where has this been all my life? I've been styling my hair for over a decade and it wasn't until today that officially own a blow drier. This thing IS THE BOMB . COMit was so easy to maneuver, but because I'm so not used to doing this myself it's going to take some time to get quicker. It took about 30-40 mins to blow dry. I don't blame the blow drier, though. This thing is POWERFUL. It does everything it claims. At glance, I thought it was very well engineered & love the look. Very classy nothing crazy, but it's modern. It's a littler beaver than I imagined it to be, but it was very easy to use. It took some minutes to get used to it and I'm sure I'll get faster with time. My arm did start to get sore towards the end, but I think it's was because I did have some awkward moments for hand placement.Overall this is a GREAT BUY! I'm very happy with it. I'm excited to keep on using this tool. I don't have anything to compare to since it's my first, but I have a good feeling about it.I'll update if I run into any issues or just to let you guys know how much I'm loving it. I haven't owe it for over 24 hours so it's not really a review, but I did wanted to talk about my first impression. 13 of 13 people found the following review helpful. Great - if you have thick/long hair By Katherine This is a great hair dryer is you have thick/long hair. I have fine and currently short hair. So, this wasn't the hair dryer for me.PROs-It dries FAST! So fast, that I had to use the slower speed to dry my short layers.-It does a good job for an NON-tourmaline hair dryer in terms of giving you smooth hair. But it is definitely not a tourmaine hair dryer, so do not expect tourmaline results.-3 heat settings - I perferred the medium heat setting for speed, but using the lower setting might get you better results in terms of smoothness.-The buttons work well with your hands.CONs-While it may dry fast, it puts out air with a lot of force. So, the hair blows around a bit. Not really an issue if you use the slow speed.-It is HEAVY. It is much heavier than even hair dryers that don't proclaim to be lightweight.-While you might read that it has a lifetime warranty, the booklet in my box said 12 months only.Hopefully this helps you in your decision. See all 353 customer reviews... Product Description Healthy Ionic/Ceramic turbo dryer with advanced Italian Engineering. With the most powerful and long lasting 2000 Watt Italian AC motor available today. The ionic-ceramic system nourishes the hair, making it shinier and more hydrated, and the far-infrared heat protects the hair from over-heating. Ideal for all types of hair, it has become the Dryer to compare all other dryers to. Its ergonomic design ensures balance ease of use while eliminating carpal tunnel in the wrist. Its Lifetime Warranty brings security and comfort it its user. With the best Elchim 3900 Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, Black and Silver From Elchim Review

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar