Minggu, 29 Januari 2017

Check Price
Take for me to see Mason Pearson Junior Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush - Medium From Mason Pearson Review
Are YOU looking for best Mason Pearson Junior Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush - Medium From Mason Pearson - Yes you come to the right sites here. Please click here to buy

Get B000PU0ZK0 Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #108935 in Prestige Beauty Color: dark ruby Brand: Mason Pearson Model: HBBN2 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 11.02" h x 2.36" w x 3.54" l, .45 pounds Features Product Dimensions : 8 7/8" long, 2 3/4" wide Mason Pearson has established a unique reputation for hairbrushes. The reason for this is partly in the design and partly in the versatility of the brushes. The design consists of unique spired tufts of boar bristle, or nylon, or bristle-and-nylon mixture, set in a pneumatic pad so that every tuft penetrates right through to the scalp. In addition the materials are first-class. Bristle and Nylon tufts: This mixture is a good combination for thick or long hair. It is the ideal brush for anyone just becoming accustomed to brushing his or her hair. Brushing the hair cleans and polishes it and stimulates the scalp all at once. And brushing is a wonderful conditioning treatment as it not only distributes oil along the entire hair shaft but gets rid of any scaly particles as well. This is the way to brush: ideally, bend from the waist. Brush from the scalp to the ends of the hair in long, slow, firm strokes, touching the scalp each time with the bristles of the brush. You'll find that a Mason Pearson glides more easily and smoothly through the hair, allowing you to lift your hair in wide curves. A Mason Pearson brush is designed so that every individual tuft penetrates right through to the scalp. Too hard a bristle would hack at your hair and scalp, too soft a bristle would slide ineffectively over your head. Brushing is for all hair types. Dry hair: Brushing activates the tiny oil glands at the case of each hair - so that they lubricate each hair shaft just enough for elasticity and bounce and there's no danger of hair being brittle, dry and difficult to manage. Greasy hair: Brushing helps lift away excess oil from the hair shaft. Dandruff: A Mason Pearson brush reaches every corner of the scalp and makes a thorough job of sweeping away the scales.
" alt="See Image product" border="0" hight="350" width="400">


Get Mason Pearson Junior Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush - Medium From Mason Pearson Now!
Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 15 of 15 people found the following review helpful. It is different than my ones from years prior...They changed the brush! By kterbo I have sent this letter to the Mason Pearson company and awaiting a reply, here is the letter:"I've have owned a junior boar and nylon Mason Pearson brush for many years. I started back in 1992 I believe. I need a question answered please. I had two prior brushes lost, stolen back in the day. Loved them! I just bought a new one from an outside retailer. (amazon) I can bet my life that this brush is different from the past two I owned, I know I always bought the same brush as in size and style. This brush seems to have less boar bristles then my brushes I bought in the 90's. Please confirm if and when the design changed. Why does there seem to be less boar bristles present on the mixed brushes you are selling? Thank you so much for your reply and to end the confusion in my head."Sincerely,...This brush does not have the same feel as the two old ones. (maybe good for super thick hair) It is much harder, too hard.The extra boar hairs really did glide through my hair with greater ease and kept it shinier. The brush is not like before and not worth the price. **My new favorite is brush is the ibiza in the G series.*********Update: Here is the reply to my letter, from the Mason Pearson company direct in England, they are using less boar bristle!!! :(Thank you for your enquiry. Because of the changing nature of the raw materials we use (possibly an evolving nature) & often due to the country of origin, we have to be prepared to use the best bristle available at the time to do the work required of it. Which sometimes means less bristles per tuft but usable, or more bristles per tuft but not so effective when brushing as a Mason Pearson hairbrush should be. Rather than compromise the quality of our hairbrushes we have chosen at this time to use the stiffer bristle but less of them per tuft to get the results that are expected from a Mason Pearson hairbrush. However, it may be at some time in the future we may only have available to us the best bristle that is slightly finer (but not too soft)where we can use more per tuft, (as was possibly the case with your previous hairbrushes).Best wishes,Mason Pearson Bros. Ltd.Here is their email if you don't believe me email them yourself about the change. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. I'm glad I finally bought this By Tigerlilly I have wanted one of these for years but balked at the cost. However, the FIRST time I pulled this brush through my hair, I felt a difference. It actually seemed to make an immediate difference in the texture of my hair (smoother) and it that was also the first day I noticed a decrease in my hair fall out! I only gave it a 4 because I do wonder if another, less expensive brush with boar bristles would work the same. However, I have to say that for years I've been using a combination boar bristle/nylon brush from Bass and the Mason Pearson is HEADS AND TAILS above that one! Perhaps that's because the Bass had little balls on the end of the nylon bristles which (I never knew until recently) were pulling and breaking my hair and this one does not. I've also recently purchased 2 Spornette brushes: one with a combination of nylon and boar bristles and one with just nylon bristles. And I have to say that the Spornette brushes really hurt my scalp while the Mason Pearson feels absolutely heavenly!Update to original review:I'm still very happy with my purchase of the Mason Pearson brush. However, I wanted to add that I have since purchased two Morrocco Method (MM) boar bristle/nylon brushes and wanted to compare them for you.The extra large MM brush (they only have two sizes available - extra large and small) is about 1/2" wider than the Mason Pearson Junior so it looks/feels more like a paddle brush. As soon as I opened the box I smelled a chemical smell; a smell distinctly absent from the Mason Pearson brush. The MM brush comes with no care instructions or any accessories. The Mason Pearson came with detailed care instructions and a smaller brush to clean the hairbrush. The MM brush feels much the same on the scalp as the Mason Pearson (divine). The MM brush lost a bristle the first time I used it and has lost a couple of bristles since. The Mason Pearson has yet to lose a bristle in the past 3 months I've owned it.I would say that for those who are on a tight budget but want/need to care for their hair better, the MM brush is a good alternative at $39. I'm happy I have both and won't mind replacing the MM brush if I need to.By the way, I also purchased the MM small brush and that is probably less than half the size of the MP Junior. It also had the chemical smell. It is the perfect size for my purse (or for a child). 7 of 8 people found the following review helpful. Review update- its still AMZING By tr I reviewed this brush when I first bought it over a year ago and would like to give my update after continued use for one year as I get questions about this periodically from buyers here on amazon. (original review is below) I noticed that the one of the top reviewers says that the brush is a "fake" the brush that I purchased is NOT a fake but I want to clearly state that this review is for the Mason Pearson Brush itself, and not for the "seller of the brush" do your research to take sure you are receiving the real thing from a reputable Amazon dealer before you purchase.So... here's my verdict after a year of use. My once dry bleachy hair is now continuous shiny and soft blonde. I no longer have the trouble with the frizziness that I have had in the past and my hair loos and feels better than it has in 20 years. My hair dresser friend has even commented on how shiny and good condition my hair is in, and she too has now bought the brush for her self because of my transformation ( and she also loves it)The biggest and most noticeable difference however is that I NO LONGER HAVE SPLIT ENDS on my hair. I firmly believe that the brush alone is responsible for this as Ive added nothing additionally to my hair routine. I can't prove this, but I believe that continued use of the brush sets up healthy oil distribution and allows for all of the hair to be evenly (and naturally conditioned) so there is less drying and damage. All I really do is use the brush to smooth out my hair after I towel drying from the shower every other day. thats it. I often brush my hair before I sleep as well, but brushing after the shower is the main thing ( I would never have thought to do this myself) but my friend who owned the brush that inspired me (review below) said that thats all she ever did and she has gorgeous shiny hair.My hair has also grown an inch or two longer than it has in the past and I definitely attribute that to my not having to chop off split ends. My hair also used to have a tendency to get oily on top in a day or two while the bottom stayed dry and that is no longer the case. its mostly uniform now and I can go several days between shampooing.I will say that while I noticed immediate results with this brush (I often do, and I think others do too) when your trying something new and are really LOOKING for those good results. I can honestly say that the true benefits the brush had to offer took a little time but after a year are undeniable.I know that there are other brushes made in this same style that are out there and I cant say if they would give you the results for less money (maybe they do?) but I know that I would never live without this brush after what its done for my hair. I hope that helps you guys!**ORIGINAL REVIEW** I've read a lot of reviews of this brush over the years, thought about buying one on several ocasions, but in the end, like many reviewers, I just couldn't justify the cost for something as simple as a hair brush.Then last week I went to stay at a friend's mountain house for the weekend and saw the MP brush on her bathrom counter. My friend (who has some of the most beautiful shiny long hair I've ever seen) said she's basically had the brush since she was a girl and had no idea that it was anything special, it's just all she ever used. she let me use the brush all weekend and must have thought I was a freak for how excited I was at the opportunity to try it. I figured if nothing else i'll get it out of my system and give up my fantasies of buying the "Bentley of brushes". Boy was I wrong!This bush has literally transformed my hair in a few days...I won't go into the dynamics of how the brush works but it might be helpful to know what changes I've seen since using it. For the last 15 years I've had what I would consider "problem hair". my hair is longer than shoulder length (strait on top with knotted curls on the underside) excessively bleached, very thin,fragile, dull and exceeding dry on the ends (think fuzzy static) while the top half of my hair has a tendency to get super oily in just a day. No amount of trimming, conditioner or product has ever worked to balance or soften it, and the only way I could get uniformly smooth hair was to use a flat iron and even then it lacked sheen. I usually just let it air dry while I sleep because any amount of movement (or god forbid a hair dryer) and i was back to looking like medusa again. I had actually become someone who was "deathly afraid of brushes" and hardly used them because of how fuzzy they made my hair look and feel. Ive purchased round brushes, boar bristle, nylon..everything and not one of them even touched the dry, brittle mess that was my hair. For years I've just had to embrace the "bed head look " because that was simply the best it could be. Basically for the last 15 years i have HATED my hair.Enter the Mason Pearson brush. Upon returning home I placed an order imediately (I bought the junior with mixed boar and nylon bristles) and have been using my new brush at home for a few nights. The difference is immediate and profound. My hair is so solft to touch with lots of shine and a huge improvement in my knotted curls underneath. they have litteraly vanished! My hair has not been this soft and silky smooth since I was a kid. Drying it after the shower has been no problem like it has been in the past. I just added a tiny bit of leave-in conditioner to the ends and voila! beautiful.I took my friends advice- she brushes her hair out at night before bed and and also runs the brush through her wet hair after the shower and lets it dry naturally.I'm telling you this brush has been a miracle for my hair and I can't ever imagine living without it now. If I should ever loose this brush I wouldnt hesitate to buy it again, it is really that good. Do yourself a favor and buy this brush!I also purchased the detangler comb from Mason Pearson and its a nice companion product for in the shower. See all 93 customer reviews...
Product Description Junior Mixture Bristle/Nylon Mix Hair Brush BN2 With the best Mason Pearson Junior Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush - Medium From Mason Pearson Review
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar