Minggu, 29 Januari 2017
Get B00ANAF106 Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #27262 in Prestige Beauty Size: 1.7 fl. oz. Brand: StriVectin Model: 22285 Published on: 2013-03-21 Released on: 2015-02-01 Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbaden Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 5.00" h x 2.38" w x 1.75" l, .11 pounds Features Faster, smarter anti-aging NIA-114 boosts Retinol's age-fighting power to work harder, faster, more efficiently without the irritating side effects Hydrates and deeply nourishes skin nightly Plumps skin to restore its bounce and youthful contour Evens tone and leaves complexion radiant
Get StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz. From StriVectin Now!
Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 144 of 147 people found the following review helpful. Strivectin OUTRAGEOUS PRICE HIKE By Diane Denby I like this product very much. It seems to make my skin look more even toned and smooth. My skin is also more moist than when I used other products. I have recommended this product to many of my friends, who have also purchased it. However I will not recommend this product any more, because of the PRICE HIKE. I purchased Strivectin in August 2013 for $53.63. Now 6 months later the price has more than doubled. It is now $109,00. I have also used Retin-A (Trentinoin Cream.025%) 45g which I purchase for $34.50 at Costco. I will now go back to using Trentinoin cream (even though I prefer Strivectin) because of the price hike. I'm very disappointed.Thank youDiane Denby 10 of 10 people found the following review helpful. start your retinal routine early By AmazonAddict Ladies: if you have not started a retinol treatment by age 30, do so now. Absolutely makes a difference in the quality of my skin. This can be a little drying so I recommend following up with a good lotion. Retinol has been proven effective over and over at keeping skin from prematurely aging. Don't forget your sunscreen during the day! 41 of 43 people found the following review helpful. Night cream By laura brown This is the first night cream that I have used which shows an improvement in fine lines and creases overnight. Although I will not say the wrinkles are magically removed, I will say they are reduced overnght. With consistant use, they seem to be reduced by quite a bit. See all 133 customer reviews...
With the best StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz. From StriVectin Review
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
B003AJLQ4W Are YOU looking for best Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 1" Styling Iron From Sedu - Yes you come to the right sites he...
-
B001ADPTY8 Are YOU looking for best Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer From Solano - Yes you come to the right sites h...
-
B00E3RKC36 Are YOU looking for best Comfort & Harmony Cozy Kingdom Portable Swing From Comfort & Harmony - Yes you come to the ri...










Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar