Get B003AJLQ4W Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #20711 in Beauty Color: Black Brand: Sedu Model: 004564-B Dimensions: 1.00 pounds Features 1" ceramic plates for a smooth pass Black tourmaline gemstone infusion for reduced static and frizz Beveled plates for styling flexibility Dual-voltage, 100-240V 2-year warranty

With the best Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 1" Styling Iron From Sedu Review More Detail...
Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. Second Sedu, amazing flat irons By Mgn I purchased this iron because my previous Sedu which I had for about 7 years stopped working. I flat iron my hair everyday and that's an incredible lifespan for a hair iron. That's the reason I decided to purchase another Sedu iron. Obviously, in the past 7 years, there's been a few advancements in the hair iron game. This one has quite a few upgrades from my previous iron including: a swivel cord, rolled edges, and they moved the location of the on/off switch and temperature controls from the outside of the grip portion of the handle to the interior where you're less likely to change the temperature settings accidently. Also, I do believe that this new Sedu iron has a higher heat setting than my previous Sedu iron.I've been using this iron for a couple months now and I am more in love with my Sedu than before. I do like that with the rolled edges, it's easier to add a bit of curl to my hair which I wasn't able to before. Hopefully this one lasts me another 7 years! 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful. best product!! By BV This brand saved my hair! I was always buying drugstore brand hair appliances, wondering why my hair was so brittle. This straightener is gentle, doesn't catch on the corners, heats up fast and stays hot. I'm biracial with very thick hair and this straightener drastically cuts down styling time. the blow dryer is amazing as well! 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful. Leaves hair feeling great but... (edited) By Carla Updated review: 7/31/13Still working great. Been over a year.Updated review: 3/25/13As promised, gave it a few more months to make sure the product isn't faulty and doesn't stop over time.It's still working great and is serving me well. However, I will put in a disclaimer: I don't use it every day. About 1-2 times a week. Also, one thing I know is that if you coil the cord around the iron, that could lead to damage in the cord; I just loosely coil my cord and place it next to the hair iron in my bathroom drawer. Overall this is what you should be doing with hair irons because wrapping them (especially tightly) around the device could cause strain and damage to the wiring. I don't know if the people who have complained of the iron dying on them within a year have been doing this, but it could be a factor if they are.Review: 11/24/12Purchased: 7/6/12I got my Sedu after some exhaustive research to replace another hair iron (from a small company that no longer makes hair irons) that was blown (I loved that hair iron so much and it lasted me a couple of years until some idiot at the company office told me it should work fine in South Korea when I was moved there... needless to say, that hair iron was not meant for the voltage of that country, despite what the company told me, and thus my beloved hair iron was ruined).I've had mine for a few months now, and I gotta say, my hair looks fantastic. I get compliments from random strangers on the street about my hair, which I think is a good indicator of the quality. However, a lot of reviewers commented on how their hair maintained its shape/form/no frizz even with sweat and humidity, but that was most certainly not my case (however, I will admit that I don't use any oil or other products on my hair, so that may be why). However, other than moisture present in the air (which isn't too likely as I live in Arizona), my hair stays great, and it is sleek and shiny.I have heard about iron not working after some time, and I guess I will update this after the year or so mark to report on whether mine is still working or not. See all 199 customer reviews...








Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar