Minggu, 29 Januari 2017

B001ADPTY8 Are YOU looking for best Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer From Solano - Yes you come to the right sites here. Please click here to buy item
Get B001ADPTY8 Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #10591 in Prestige Beauty Brand: Solano Model: 2013500 Released on: 2008-05-27 Ingredients: plastic, metal, rubber. Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 10.25" h x 3.75" w x 10.00" l, 1.00 pounds Features 3 Temperature and 2 Speed settings with cold shot button Low EMF Lightweight DC motor Removeable filter. Extra long power cord with hang ring Includes 2 concentrators Ionic and tourmaline technology conditions hair, reduces static and promotes healthy hair Two speeds, five temperature settings plus cold shot for creative hair design Removable filter, extra long power cord with hang ring
Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer
With the best Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer From Solano Review More Detail...
Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful. Loved it until it started SPARKING! By sara I bought this hair dryer less than 3 years ago. I enjoyed it until today it started SPARKING where the cord meets the handle. First it stopped blowing air and then just started shooting sparks. It was really scary. I am bummed because it had been a decent hair dryer before this. The other issues were that the mesh cover on the back of the dryer (that protects the blower) detached and a few times my hair got caught. I also think the handle is really small (which makes sense since this is the smaller size) but I often found myself accidentally changing the temp and accidentally turning it off. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. Salon quality dryer - excellent for difficult, thick hair By SEC OK - best best best hair dryer I've ever had. I had a Bayliss but this is sooooo much better. My 45 minute drying time is now 30 minutes and my hair isn't as damaged from this dryer as it was from the heat from the Bayliss. The constrictor stays on the end also! I learned about this dryer from my hair salon - it's the only brand they use. I figure if it's good enough for the folks at Whistle in NYC then it's good enough for me! If you buy this, you won't be disappointed.Hair type: wavy, fine, colored, thick, shoulder length, difficult!After drying: silky, smooth, bouncy, looks professionally blown out 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Burnt out after 3 years (caught on FIRE)....Not worth it! By Emily I loved my blow drying until it stared smoking and caught on fire. I bought it 3 years ago which is no longer on warranty. I called to see if I could get it fixed and or replaced. The company wanted to charge me $30 plus shipping my broken hair dryer to their repair center to diagnose the issue and see if they can fix it. Before doing anything they would call me back with the "results". My blow dryer was broken and unable to be fixed, I knew that. They can't fix it and if they could they would charge me more money on top of the $30 + shipping to do the repairs. My only option would be to buy a new one. This is an expensive blow dryer that I will not purchase again if its going to break after 3 years. See all 207 customer reviews...
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar