Minggu, 29 Januari 2017

Check Price
Take for me to see BIO IONIC Onepass Straightening Iron, 1 Inch, Black From BIO IONIC Review
Are YOU looking for best BIO IONIC Onepass Straightening Iron, 1 Inch, Black From BIO IONIC - Yes you come to the right sites here. Please click here to buy

Get B0046ZHQAW Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #8875 in Prestige Beauty Size: 1 Inch Color: Black Brand: BIO IONIC Model: ZBIOPIA1 Published on: 2014-10-01 Released on: 2016-08-09 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 5.00" h x 3.00" w x 13.00" l, Features Silicone Speed Strips for faster straightening and increased shine Instant heat up to 400 DegreeF/200 DegreeC and instant recovery NanoIonic Mineral fused to cushion plates High levels of negative ions and Far infrared energy for silky 
smooth conditioned hair BioCeramic 5 Second heaters
BIO IONIC Onepass Straightening Iron, 1 Inch, Black>


How Get BIO IONIC Onepass Straightening Iron, 1 Inch, Black From BIO IONIC Now!

Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 139 of 147 people found the following review helpful. Worth the Money! By FrugalMama My beloved Chi died after about 3 years. I probably had 3 Chi's over a period of 8 years and I loved them. I never considered getting anything else. Then my last one broke. I was devastated. I am frugal and good straighteners aren't cheap. I initially ordered another Chi from here on Amazon.Then my hair stylist suggested a Bio Ionic One-Pass. I told her that I already ordered another Chi but she sang the praises of the One-Pass so much, I came home, saw that it hadn't been shipped yet and cancelled the order. I wasn't ready to order the One-Pass just yet, but I at least wanted to look.It was at least $40 more than the Chi I had almost purchased, so that was an immediate negative. But I read all the reviews and while there weren't many, they were all 4 or 5 star! I thought about it for a couple days and finally decided that it might just be worth it.And I'm glad I did! I've had it for just over a month now and I love it! Here are some specifics:1. I love the silicone strips. I feel like they help grip my hair and give it a smooth pass.2. I love that the cord is long and doesn't tangle (my Chi did tangle and I hated that).3. I love that I can set different temps. One for me, another for my daughter with super fine hair. Now when I use it for her, it doesn't feel too hot.4. One of the reasons I went with this one is because of the reviews saying the straightening time went faster with the Bio Ionic One Pass. And it does! My Chi took about 30 minutes and now I am down to 15-20. While I wouldn't say it's truly "one-pass" for me, it still is a much faster process.I've had this for about a month and have had absolutely no problems. And even being as frugal as I am, if someone came to me and said "Great news! Your old Chi is fixed and working good as new. You can give back the One-Pass for a full refund and go back to your old Chi for free!", I'd say no thanks. I'm gonna stick with the Bio Ionic One-Pass.UPDATE 8/15/14: I've had this close to 1.5 years now and it still works great. I've had no problems with it at all! 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful. Best Flat Iorn ever! By Kathy AMAZING!!!!!! Always thought there couldn't be that much difference in flat irons! My hair stylist recommend this. No burnt smell, no crunchy hair, no pulling my hair or stopping and not want to pull through when I'm curling! Curls are even staying in better! I just started curling my hair with the flat iron and thought I was having so much trouble because I was just learning, would have to pull some through several times before it came out looking right, but I was wrong with this flat iron I curled my hair with no problems at all am truly amazed!!!! 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful. BEST IRON EVER By Nedale The absolute BEST straightener out there. I've used them all over the years: Chi, Croc, Babyliss, etc. My hairstylist introduced me to the One Pass years ago and I had to have it. It not only straightens extremely well, but the damage is tons less with this iron. I have naturally curly blonde hair and this never fails me. My twin daughters, who are 24, are half black and this is their favorite iron as well. I like to keep it in my cart here on Amazon and I pick up extra ones when the price gets around $100. I managed to get one last year for $54.99. The other thing I like about this is that it doesn't pull my hair while pulling it down thru the iron like my old Chi tended to do. I'm not sure that the silicon strips truly actually do anything but they don't hurt anything either. It gets REALLY hot so make sure not to try it the first time on the highest heat seating. Also, the light on it blinks continuously once it is heated up to the setting you choose. That is slightly annoying but at least it makes you remember to turn it off when your finished. See all 416 customer reviews... Product Description The Fastest Straightening Iron Ever. The OnePass Iron represents a true break-through in straightening iron technology. The OnePass allows users to straighten hair in half the time compared to traditional irons. This is the professional's #1 choice in irons. With patented silicone speed strips in the plates, it allows users to straighten and style hair in half the time. BioCeramic heaters heat up OnePass to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit with instant recovery for smooth results, roots to ends. OnePass Iron plates emit natural negative ions and far infrared energy that break down water clusters on the hair surface into smaller molecules that penetrate deeper, hydrating hair, removing frizzies, and creating healthy-looking, shiny hair. It's Multi-level heat controller, and 9 ft Swivel Cord make it one the most preferred irons chosen by stylists. With the best BIO IONIC Onepass Straightening Iron, 1 Inch, Black From BIO IONIC Review

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar