Minggu, 29 Januari 2017
Get B0019ANSAO Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #154615 in Beauty Brand: Pureology Ingredients: conditioner Ingredients AntiFadeComplex Jojoba Esters and Shea Butter Natural Plant Extracts Peppermint, Sage and Rosemary Signature Aromatherapy Blend Peppermint Essential Oils shampoo ingredients: AntiFadeComplex ZeroSulfate Natural Plant Extracts: Rose, Sandalwood and Green Tea Signature Aromatherapy Blend: Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Anise, and Patchouli Number of items: 2 Features PUREOLOGY HYDRATE SHAMPOO 64 OZ PUREOLOGY HYDRATE CONDITIONER 64 OZ
>How Get Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 64 Oz & Hydrate Conditioner 64 Oz DUO From Pureology Now!
Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 102 of 107 people found the following review helpful. Poor quality product . By Happy wife 8 I am one of the faithful diehard users of what used to be a fabulous product.my sleek straight black hair that is all the way down to my buttocks Measuring 3'-5" LONG.I am serious about my hair care products, especially my conditioners. I have tried most major brands from low-end to high-end, to no avail.I First discover pureology hydrate (the purple) in 2004 I have NEVER and you will never caught me washing my hair with different kind of shampoo and conditioner.I have used pureology for years, since and know exactly how it works on my hair. As a devout user of the Pureology hydrate brand, I know my last order was not a genuine pureology. I contacted the seller and they denied it. The next day I went to see my styles and beg him to place an order for me directly from the manufacture or legitimate supplier somehow he manages to get me a genuine pureology. Since then I never order pureology here. This happens March 12, 2012 sold by topbeautysource10. It was $128.00 then for a pair of hydrate shampoo and conditioner. 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful. Shipping and Packaging Concerns By seb Not happy with shipping method or the lack of manufacturers factory seal. Leaves concern as to what is really in the containers. For $130 these should be packaged better and contain factory seals on each container. Additionally, conditioner was filled to the brim while the shampoo was down 2 inches from the top of the container. If they are both the same quantity, why the difference? 22 of 23 people found the following review helpful. The shampoo bottle wasn't full By JSB I love the Pureology products but when I opened the shampoo bottle it was only 2/3 full where as the conditioner bottle was full to the top. Didn't get a full 1/2 gallon as advertised. See all 175 customer reviews... Product Description PureOlogy 64 Oz Shampoo & Conditioner. PureOlogy Hydrate Shampoo- Pamper your hair with our award-winning, moisturizing, super-concentrated shampoo. This extra gentle, non-colour stripping, ZeroSulfate, salt-free formula enhances colour brilliance and maximizes colour retention. PureOlogy Hydrate Conditioner - Keep colour radiant and feel this award-winning conditioner working to moisturize, detangle and lock in colour. Advanced Nano Technology formula infuses vital moisture and healthy colour brilliance while maximizing colour retention. Feel it working. With the best Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 64 Oz & Hydrate Conditioner 64 Oz DUO From Pureology Review
Popular Posts
-
B003AJLQ4W Are YOU looking for best Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 1" Styling Iron From Sedu - Yes you come to the right sites he...
-
B001ADPTY8 Are YOU looking for best Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer From Solano - Yes you come to the right sites h...
-
B00E3RKC36 Are YOU looking for best Comfort & Harmony Cozy Kingdom Portable Swing From Comfort & Harmony - Yes you come to the ri...










Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar