Minggu, 29 Januari 2017
Get B001LZFUX0 Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #3905 in Health and Beauty Size: 1.7 oz. Brand: SkinCeuticals Model: S0506300 Published on: 2010-07-10 Released on: 2010-07-16 Ingredients: Key Ingredient 1 Blueberry extract: Inhibits the glycation process Key Ingredient 2 ProxylaneTM: This innovative ingredient supports the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which prompt the skin to re-inflate from within. Key Ingredient 3 Phytosphingosine: Reinforces the skin's barrier by promoting the synthesis of lipids necessary for barrier function. Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 2.50" h x 3.00" w x 3.00" l, .70 pounds Features Helps reverse the erosion of elasticity and firmness caused by advanced glycation end-product (A.G.E.), preventing the rigidification of collagen and elastin fibers Restores water and nutrients to the dermal epidermal junction Helps protect the skin's barrier to alleviate discomfort associated with dry, aging skin
>How Get Skinceuticals A.g.e. Interrupter Mature Skin Treatment, 1.7-Ounce From SkinCeuticals Now!
Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful. Love SkinCeuticals! By Christine31girl Love SkinCeuticals! Love saving $ on SkinCeuticals! I really like this AGE Interrupter Cream! A thin layer goes a long way and makes my skin feel so good. I noticed a visible difference in the look and texture of my skin in the first week. I use it morning and night and have combination skin. The more I use it, the better it gets. It has prompted me to invest in more of the product line... Which I love, too! Product arrived on time, in good condition, unopened and authentic. Recommend seller. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. Excellent cream. Love the larger tube packaging. By TexasZooMom Excellent cream Moisturizes without feeling greasy or causing a breakout on my acne prone, yet aging, skin. Has done wonders when I consistently use. The larger size is a much better bargain, and I don't think there will be any waste using the tube versus the jar. I can easily control the amount I get out and not waste any that way either. I feel the tube is much more sanitary and bacteria won't be growing in the jar. 31 of 32 people found the following review helpful. I love this product. By C. Mattison I certainly am mature,53, but my skin doesn't look it. I am always getting told that I don't look my age. I have used this product for the last two years. It works without clogging pores. See all 196 customer reviews... Product Description A.g.e. interrupter is specifically formulated to improve the creping, thinning appearance of mature skin caused by intrinsic or internal aging processes such as glycation which occurs when excess glucose molecules stick to collagen and elastin fibers, eventually binding them together and leading to the formation of advanced glycation end-products (a.g.e.). glycated collagen and elastin fibers lose the ability to function normally, and the body cannot break them down and replace them, which leads to severe wrinkling of the skin. a.g.e. interrupter is a unique treatment formulated with 4% blueberry extract, 30% proxylane™, and 0.2% phytosphingosine to help prevent the glycation process and correct severe signs of intrinsic aging in mature skin. With the best Skinceuticals A.g.e. Interrupter Mature Skin Treatment, 1.7-Ounce From SkinCeuticals Review
Popular Posts
-
B003AJLQ4W Are YOU looking for best Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 1" Styling Iron From Sedu - Yes you come to the right sites he...
-
B001ADPTY8 Are YOU looking for best Solano Supersolano 3500 Lite Professional Hair Dryer From Solano - Yes you come to the right sites h...
-
B00E3RKC36 Are YOU looking for best Comfort & Harmony Cozy Kingdom Portable Swing From Comfort & Harmony - Yes you come to the ri...










Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar