Minggu, 29 Januari 2017

Check Price
Take for me to see Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X, Fuchsia From Tria Beauty Review
Are YOU looking for best Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X, Fuchsia From Tria Beauty - Yes you come to the right sites here. Please click here to buy

Get B00DLJ7N2U Product Details Amazon Sales Rank: #4816 in Prestige Beauty Color: Fuchsia Brand: Tria Beauty Model: 3174A Released on: 2015-04-30 Dimensions: 5.83" h x 10.08" w x 11.26" l, 4.14 pounds Features Delivers permanent results for your whole body at a fraction of the cost for professional treatments FDA-Cleared Dermatologist-Recommended Technology Features 5 comfort settings and a pulse counter
Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X, Fuchsia>


How Get Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X, Fuchsia From Tria Beauty Now!

Customer Reviews Most helpful customer reviews 1136 of 1158 people found the following review helpful. Works amazing for Brazilian/Underarm Use!!! By Liz So let me say three things that you should know before you buy this.1. It hurts. This isn't for someone who freaks out at a slight sting. IT HURTS.2. It takes time. Its not instantaneous!3. It works. (Comparison pictures included!)So I'm not a impulse buyer. I stared at this thing for like 6 months going back and forth on whether to give it a chance. Finally I broke down.I ONLY have been using this laser on my underarms and bikini (soon to be Brazilian yeah I know it says not to do it but its working so woo!) So this is not a review for legs. I constantly have ingrown hairs and am uncomfortable in these two regions thanks to my hair but cant really afford professional laser. Waxing is expensive because my hair grows back within a week or less, and shaving every night works, but makes it look ugly and I can already see hair again in 12 hours or less. I'm going to the Bahamas soon and I wanna look damn good in my bikinis.So I bought the Tria, followed instructions, started zapping the same night I got it. I am a believer of actual results so I only did it on ONE armpit, and one side of my bikini line. I wanted to see actual differences because I was not about to waste 400 bucks on some laser that didn't do crap in a months time. Thankfully it has passed its trial! *party time*So to use it I apply Numb Master Cream 30 minutes before and then get a bag of ice to use while zapping. Battery life is wonderful for me doesn't run out ever. I use it on the 5 setting. I want those hairs GONE. IT HURTS LADIES. This is not for the weak willed. I feel like I'm getting a pinch from tweezers every time it zaps or worse. The numbing cream and ice helps. If it doesn't hurt that means you haven't hit a hair and you just wasted a zap!I've used it probably.. 4 or 5 times now in the three week period I've had it. I didn't really notice a change until one night I went to go shave my underarms and... there was almost no hair on one. I stared at it like an idiot for 2 minutes wondering if I'd already shaved it but it was the same throughout the next two days. No not all the hair is gone but most of it is and what is there is fine and takes a while to grow.So overall recommendation is yes if you have dark hair on light skin USE THIS. Use it correctly, it will hurt but its way better than waxing for the rest of your life!! I've included 3 pictures from my 3 weeks of use. As you can see one is my left underarm and another is my right. Both have not been shaved in 24 hours and you can already see differences! And the third one is the top of my bikini line. You can see a clear distinction from my left and right sides of how my hair is left, that is also a 24 hour period from being shaved.I'll add more to this review as I remember what to write/tips, and post update pictures if I can get all the hair to be gone forever! With the results I've had so far I'm pretty confident in it! 342 of 368 people found the following review helpful. It does work!!!! By Jhal83 It does work! Anyone who writes a bad review must not be using it properly! I had thick stomach hair that was obviously embarrassing & it is completely gone & what does grow in is so thin & light. I'm amazed & I never believed anything would work for me! I have now started my bikini area with just 2 treatments & already see results! I love it & it has changed my life! I gave it 4 stars because even though some areas don't grow back, others do, but again it grows in VERY thin so I can't complain. Also. It does hurt! But start with a lower setting that you can tolerate & try to increase every or every other treatment as the hair thins. It hurts more when the hair is at it's thickest! ;) 20 of 21 people found the following review helpful. Burns sensitive skin... but it's working By Chromeheart You know when you're cooking and you accidentally whack your hand against the side of a hot pot on the stove? Then your hand is a little red and sore for a few days? IT'S JUST LIKE THAT.I have "beige" skin on the chart Tria provides and thick, dark hair so I should be an ideal candidate. I followed all the directions to a T, and I tested the skin sensor on every area I was going to treat beforehand. (lower legs, feet, armpits, bikini). I only used this on setting 3. I kept it far away from my tattoos. This is not a user error. Since laser hair removal works by targeting the laser to dark pigment, basically, the thicker and darker your hair is, the more it's going to hurt... that's probably why pain reports in the reviews are so varied.The night I used the tria, my legs were still burning so much an hour later that I had trouble falling asleep. My underarms were painful to the touch for two days. Three days later, my bikini line still has red marks where I used the tria and it hurts when my underwear rubs against it. I'm not overlapping the laser as much as you're supposed to because it hurts exponentially more if you accidentally hit the same spot twice. Back to the hot pot metaphor, I also keep involuntarily jerking my leg away from the laser before it's completed a flash, so it's hard to thoroughly treat an area. The literature warns that redness and sensitivity can persist for a few days, but it does not mention that these are symptoms of a mild burn. So maybe it's normal that Tria burned me, I don't know. According to the literature, you should start to see results after the second session, and amazon's 30 day return policy conveniently gives you enough time for two sessions.**UPDATE**It took 3 days for the red marks to completely go away and a full week for the treated areas to stop being sensitive to the touch. This is probably why Tria recommends two weeks between treatments; to make sure your skin is fully healed after it burns you. Either that or something to do with the hair growth cycle, since professional laser treatments are typically spaced even farther apart. I'm not convinced the users who are doing it every week are getting any benefit from that, or if they're wasting flashes. Since this thing cost me $500 and it has a limited lifespan, I'm following the exact directions to treat approximately every 2 weeks.The second treatment hurt slightly less and didn't leave lasting red marks like the first treatment, still on setting 3, and the pain and sensitivity afterward didn't last as long. About a week after the second treatment, I noticed a significant difference in hair growth--it's thinner and a bit patchy, and taking much longer to grow back. I haven't shaved my pits or hobbit feet in a week, and there's barely any stubble. So yeah. I considered returning it for a refund because the pain is that bad... but it's working, and it costs a lot less than professional laser. Even if you get a sketchy groupon deal for $500 per 'large area,' you're looking at around $2k to get all the usual body parts done. So I guess the question is, do you hate your body hair enough that you'll burn yourself in sensitive areas to get rid of it? See all 575 customer reviews... Product Description Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X is an FDA-cleared at-home hair removal laser specially designed with advanced features to deliver professional, permanent results and laser-smooth skin from head-to-toe. It uses professional-strength laser hair removal technology that is preferred by 9 out of 10 dermatologists to deliver 70% hair reduction with 3 months. It targets the pigment in your hair and permanently disables the hair follicle's ability to regrow hair. Tria Laser 4X has advanced features like faster treatment times, a digital display and a pulse counter to make sure you get the best possible results. Experience how easy it is to achieve laser smooth skin from head to toe in the comfort and privacy of your own home at a fraction of the cost of professional treatments. With the best Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4X, Fuchsia From Tria Beauty Review

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Posted in :

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar